Friday, October 17, 2008

TGIF...

These 4-day weeks are killin' me!

And, to make it worse, the next 3 weeks are 5-day weeks. How the Hell will I handle that?!?! I guess I can look forward to Veteran's Day, then Thanksgiving...

Last night, I popped by Mike's for about an hour to watch him play Bill in Third World War. I got there in time for combat, and I think they went through about 8 combats. I helped them with the modifiers and charts, but man, that took forever. I definitely know that this game ain't for me, that's for sure! I dunno, I think I really do hate hexes...

After school today, I'm heading to Bob Titran's place on Grand Island. Then onto the Buffalo/Vancouver hockey game. I hope to leave Buffalo late tonight after a win, as my last 2 trips to games have seen Sabres' losses -- including 2 years ago a double-overtime loss to Ottawa in the playoffs when my vehicle needed to be towed back to Rochester. I call that, my $1,700 nightmare evening...

And the fun doesn't stop! I'll be at Millennium this Saturday for my group's monthly meet. I have no idea what I'll be playing, but I know I'll have fun.

Sunday will be spent correcting math tests in front of the football games. Ugh, don't even want to think about that!

Well, I'm happy with my schedule for the next 36 hours or so, and I'm even happier that Cheyenne is back to normal. Now, if the Sabres win, it will be a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

>when my vehicle needed to be towed back to Rochester. I call that, my $1,700 nightmare evening...<

It seems to be a reoccurring Nightmare from what you told me so far. Time for a new car.

Cory Anonymous

Mr. W said...

Oh, if I had the bucks for a new car right now, I'd pull the trigger, but the house is turning into a money pit...

Anonymous said...

>into a money pit...<

I assume you saw that movie with Tom Hanks and shelly Long by the same name?. Pretty funny movie.

Cory

Mr. BACSIM said...

Gawd, I *hated* that movie!

Go watch "Mr. Blanding's Dream House"
Vastly better and one of my wife's all time favorites.