Sunday, May 10, 2009

Procrastination...

Sunday afternoon, and I still haven't graded all the Social Studies tests I need to have done by tomorrow, LOL! I just never learn... I will get to it, eventually.

I also have to clean up my game room as I'll be starting the Stalingrad Campaign game from Combat Commander with Derek P. on Wednesday -- and I have to get those counters punched and clipped (can do the latter in front of a game, in the evening...). I'm really looking forward to playing the campaign, as this takes one of my favorite games to a new level.

Syracuse is playing Siena tonight in the first round of the NCAA Division I lax championships. Syracuse got the #2 seed (Virginia got #1). I'll be watching tonight on ESPNU, even though Syracuse will probably (should!) crush 'em. I miss the days when I lived in the D.C. area and went to the championships over the Memorial Day weekend at College park, MD. I believe they're in that yucky Foxboro, MA this year...

I did bring a nice bottle of wine to my mother, and played lacrosse myself with Cheyenne earlier (lacrosse stick and tennis ball), so now I just need to get motivated to do what needs to be done. Onward!

3 comments:

boston fan said...

wahhhhh, wahhhhhhhh, wahhhhhhhh

Mr. W said...

Am I sounding like a whining New Englander? My God, that's not right!!!

boston fan said...

Yes you are, but NOT a good one

If you spent time at Schaefer, er, Sullivan, er Foxboro Stadium you wouldn't complain about the Razor...