Friday, May 8, 2009

Sunny Days...

Turning into a real nice day today, and the same forecast for tomorrow -- low 70s. Only blight is that it may thunderstorm (scattered) every now and then. We shall hope not...

I decided to finalize my Memoir '44 collection by buying all the expansions (with some of my Poker winnings!). I also bought a Stanley Tool Box to hold all the crap, LOL! I guess I'm a true geek about this, as I don't even play the game that often...

I suppose I'll spend some time organizing my gaming room this weekend, built around taking Cheyenne out for some fun. This seemed like a long, lonely week, as I didn't get any weeknight gaming in.

Have a nice weekend, y'all!

2 comments:

Halifax Pete said...

We're getting a bonus day today. It was forecast to be rainy, but now the forecast has changed to sunshine and 20C. Perfect weather for puttering around the yard.

Mr. W said...

I actually got out to the driving range this year, finally. As usual, I follow a straight 230 yard drive with a 100 yard slice...