Friday, June 20, 2008

Long Day...

Trying to get the daily post in before I hit the sack.

Since I was last here I've:

1. Seen Boz Scaggs -- a most excellent show at Rochester's Jazzfest. I'll write more one of these days when I'm not exhausted.

2. Had Medieval Day today at school -- the Medieval Science experiments went off well, and the kids seemed to enjoy themselves. I dressed up as a monk -- the pic here isn't me, but it's actually fairly close to what I looked like today! Where the Hell did they find such a funny-looking fella?

3. Saw my Aunt Joyce come into town to wrap up my Grandmother's estate. Stayed over at my Mother's house this evening reminiscing and drinking too much wine.

Now I've got to get to bed, since the Rochester Gamer's monthly meet happens tomorrow. The fun never stops, I tell ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rob - Just checked my email ....cool Bruce

Mr. W said...

Cool beans I understand, but cool Bruce?

;-)

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed Boz. I'm a long-time fan; saw him in 77 or 78 (shortly after Silk Degrees came out) and he held my "best concert" status until I saw Springsteen live. Singular voice, great guitar, and I love how he's mellowed into jazz in the last decade. TN