Thursday, January 15, 2009

Poker, Poker, Poker...

Had a big night tonight, winning a couple hundred dollars ($214.55). I'm too tired to continue thinking clearly, so I quit while I was ahead. Thank God the losing streak is over -- I need to pay for my wargames somehow!

The weather forecast has us very cold tomorrow, so if the wind kicks up, maybe school will be canceled. That would be cool, as I could use a 4-day weekend, after working for almost 2 straight weeks!

And yes, I'm babbling, but I just wanted to post tonight to get that losing monkey off my back (though he was already leaving the other day), and to praise Wegmans before I went to bed.

Good night, all!


Inside a Wegmans Store

3 comments:

Mr. BACSIM said...

Cory == Wegmans Hater


Who knew?

Anonymous said...

Looks like Wegmans has you covered for a urinary tract infection, kid's earache or a cut. Or if you have had a culture & sensitivity done and one of the listed inexpensive drugs work.

Good PR move though.

And a good thing for an unisured person with kids.

Mr. W said...

Cory's just a hater, plain and simple!

;-)