Sunday, August 31, 2008

Getting Back Into the Swing...

Well, I have had very little computer time, as Deanna is hogging our home computer and I had to turn my old school one in the other day (and won't get my new PC laptop until Tuesday).

So I just wanted to sneak in and apologize for the lack of posts this week, while letting y'all know I'll be "back to normal" once school begins.

Much to post about -- bass fishing, gaming, school, moving, dog training (she's getting there, Marty!), etc.

Give me a few, then we'll be back to normal, a post a day, I hope!

5 comments:

Mr. BACSIM said...

Slacker!

Unknown said...

Rob - just to be contrary with Mr. Bacsim (who is that - Grant is that you?!?!), I love reading your blog. In general I really don't care for blogs at all, but yours is the one I check. So - HANG IN THERE!

John

Mr. W said...

Grant is indeed "Mr. Bacsim."

Just put him on "ignore..." ;-)

50-50 shot of hitting Bacsim on the 6th, btw...

Mr. BACSIM said...

Why would anyone want to ignore my insightful commentary?


This is the 4th anniversary on Saturday (although the party is in October). I'm likely to bring snacks on the 6th.

Anonymous said...

Rob

Did you pig out at the Luau ?.
Nothing like having Roast Pig on a rotisserie. Yum!!!!

Oct. is Steelhead time using the Magic wand. I hope things open up for me.