Monday, December 15, 2008

A few minutes here...

So I'll sneak a quick post in.

Cheyenne hated going to the Vet's for boarding this morning -- she was pulling madly on her leash. 2 more days of this, then the poor dog will be free of the Victorian collar and spending her days in a kennel. We will hope there won't be any more stitches in her future...

Got the Vassal module for Successors working, though it did one funky thing (killed a general, which I had to undo). I was able to grab the "Silver Shields" for Craterus, maybe it'll soon be time to attack! I continue to enjoy this game, and am very glad GMT cleaned it up and republished it.

This coming Saturday is gameday at Millennium. Something to shoot for. I guess I get through each week by looking forward to little goals. For instance, this week I have:

Monday -- Syracuse Basketball game
Tuesday -- Cheyenne gets stitches out
Wednesday -- Sabres Hockey and Syracuse Basketball
Thursday -- Nothing yet, hopefully gaming
Friday -- End of week
Saturday -- Millennium
Sunday -- Football

Man, that's pretty pathetic, LOL!

I have to work Monday and Tuesday of next week, then off until January 5th. Maybe I'll win MegaMillions by then so I can stop dragging...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another gaming day missed, and I even penciled it on our calendar. I might see some BACSIM people heading to Buffalo on the Thruway, depending on when I leave Cleveland.

Monday: Beer or wine with dinner
Tuesday: Potluck dinner at the elementary school
Wednesday: Beer or wine
Thursday: hours of uninterrupted Dead, free beer and dinner in Ohio
Friday: Free beer and dinner in Ohio, free lunch, and a possibility of visiting Warzone Matrix
Saturday: hours of uninterrupted Dead, hopefully starting my vacation

Anonymous said...

Hey Rob one of our asst. principals is leaving to become a principal in your district. How about that...

Mr. W said...

The beer, wine, and Dead sound good!

Mr. W said...

Bob, really? A coincidence!

I assume he's headed to the high school? What's his name?

Anonymous said...

She. Teresa Mosher.

Anonymous said...

and yep, it's the high school.

Mr. W said...

If I drop your name to her (if I ever meet her) will that be a good thing?

;-)