Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Festivus...


Enjoy George's father's favorite holiday!

I do, especially the "Airing of the grievances." Can't wait!

Anyway, just running around doing some last minute shopping, then off to my mother's place this evening for shrimp and vino (I need the latter to deal with the evening...).

Hope to get some gaming in soon, and really hope to be able to swing Grant's place this coming Saturday. Still no word as to whether someone will be available to watch Cheyenne. Beginning to piss me off, as "our dog" has turned almost exclusively into my responsibility. Yes, that will be aired! Not that I usually mind, for I dearly love the girl, but...

Anyway, hope everyone has a great next few days...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had a great day at Grant Ladue's house last Sat. playing games. Grant opened his home to about 6 of us and we got to play our favorite games. It was good for me because I played every game Rob was playing and beat him hands down in every game. It was a total win day for me. Even Frank beat Rob in a few games.

Grant supplied snacks and drinks and we all had Pizza for dinner ( except me, I had Polish food ).

I think Rob was so defeated he didn't respond to this board. He must be sulking somewhere?.

Cory

Mr. BACSIM said...

Well, he did win one game of Dominion.

I discovered that I really like games that I can win multiple times within my first few playings! :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow!!, I didn't even get a rise out of Rob. I hope things are OK.

Happy New Year Rob and thanks for the Christmas card.

Cory

Mr. W said...

Hey guys!

Had a great time at Grant's myself -- I can't ALWAYS win, ya know! ;-)

I've actually been enjoying time away from the computer. I really hate to be so damn "connected." A little peace and quiet is nice.

In the past week or so, I think I've checked my email once, and only been online a few times, playing poker (and have hit a losing streak that's reached $70 -- ugh!).