Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Gaming on the horizon...


OK, looks like this week may be shaping up better than I thought it would be.

Wednesday at Mike's to finish up our Hannibal game, then Bill is coming by on Thursday for some Combat Commander. I think I'll secretly tape Bill, and play 2 or 3 hours of whining for y'all one of these days...

I'll have to go on a rant one of these days about the wargaming magazine Against the Odds. So much promise, but mostly dreck produced. Development is horrible, graphics are a joke, and the games have all been (with, maybe, 2 or 3 exceptions) complete crap. Sad when stodgy ol' Strategy & Tactics is the best we have...

Cheyenne and I are hanging in there -- counting down to next Tuesday (12-16-08) when the stitches are removed and we can get back to our normal routine.

And has anyone done anything to help me win MegaMillions tonight? I'll keep my promise, I will!

5 comments:

Mr. BACSIM said...

Well, I bought some tickets. That alone should increase your odds.

Of course, if you're threatening to leave when you win, why would we want you to?

Mr. BACSIM said...

Hey Winslow, can you email me at ladue@buffalo.edu? I'm looking to get email addresses for Peeck, Titran, and some of the other locals.

Mr. W said...

Email?

Grant, just click on their names in CSW -- that will bring up their emails. My address book is very thin right now, as I'm changing from Roadrunner to my school account for all things...

Anonymous said...

nice rant on PA
;)

Mr. W said...

Well, I've given ATO all the benefit of the doubt that I can. The rag really disappoints, and it's too, too bad...

As for the other one, Joe Youst has always been an ass-wipe.