Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hannibal Tonight...

...over at Mike's. I'll be taking the Romans and attempting to keep Carthage at bay. Hannibal is a great game, I'm glad I'm getting more chances to play it.

Cheyenne's wound is healing nicely, but she still needs to be watched or she has to have her Victorian collar on, so she won't reopen it. Man, I can't wait until this is finally healed. On any dog a bad foot wound takes time to heal -- on a young, active dog that insists on running everywhere, it's even harder to get things to heal up. But we're getting close.

The Sabres continue to play mediocre hockey. I am not a Ryan Miller fan. He makes spectacular saves, then lets in 1 or 2 soft goals each game. I don't think they're ever going to win the big one with him between the pipes...

Oh well, life continues to go on.

No comments: