Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Deanna On Vacation...

Well, she and they are flying out to Spokane, as I type. It's just Cheyenne and me, and I won't see her again for 19 days (when I return from WBC). I've got a lot to do around the house, and a lot to think about (how's that for cagey?). On the up side, I truly love my dog and plan to spend a lot of time training her and having fun with her. I really want to get this girl into some canine athletics -- she's as fast as greased lightning, and can jump like a frog -- but she has to listen better first, much better.

On the gaming front, Nels Thompson is coming by this evening for some Combat Commander. Nels currently lives in Barfalo and works in Crotchester, so he's crashing here tonight after gaming. Always happy to put my buds up when there's room!

Other than that, more Espana 1936 with Bill Peeck on Thursday, and I continue to fool around with some solitaire Warriors of God. Gaming life be good, with WBC less than 2 weeks away...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you been following the WoG discussion on PA ?

Best of luck on your thinking.

Msample said...

Poor Deanna is gonna come back to a house full of empty Genny Cream Ale cans, empty dog food cans, and cellophane from a bunch of new Avalanche Press games that Rob will have bought . Cheyenne will be asleep on top of said cellophane .

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the time alone. I'm going out of town tomorrow, but if you can stop by tonight you can borrow some of my Avalanche Press games (save Guadalcanal, since I'm in the middle of it).

Mr. W said...

I take Warriors of God for what it is, so I haven't been disappointed...

Mr. W said...

Genny Screamers?

Canned dog food?

Avalanche games?

Marty, Marty, Marty, none of those things EVER enter my house!

Mr. W said...

George, I stopped by and helped myself to a few Avalanche games while you were traveling. I returned them the same day, however, as I remembered how much I hate 'em!