Saturday, July 5, 2008

July Rolls On...


Slept until noon -- was the fault of a stepchild I was up half the night. I was not amused, and I am at my wit's end with this crap, though, since this is a public forum anyone can see, I will say no more (other than when we get to the new house things will be radically different...).

Cheyenne got to play with my mother's dog, Sally, and both had fun. Cheyenne had 2 play dates and a jog with Deanna yesterday, so her energy level today was a bit less than what it usually was. But she dutifully chased tennis balls and did her graceful 360 degree leaps through the air (I really have to get some of her jumps posted as movies, they're unbelievable!). She was able to relax the rest of the afternoon as I got some packing done.

Damn, but this is taking a long time...

Made a game date with Bill Peeck for Tuesday to play Espana 1936 FTF for the first time. Can't wait! Also emailed Bob Titran to try to get some things set up for July. A man can't live by only packing boxes and throwing stuff away!

And, in the midst of this all, Cheyenne starts her personalized training (I have paid for 8 sessions with a trainer, beginning this Monday).

So, whenever I get to the computer, I tend to be spent. I often quickly scan a few folders on gaming boards, then play some "SpeedyBubbles." Man, that game has been addicting -- don't click on the link if you know what's good for you!

Back to the boxes...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's 2156 on Sunday & nothing new ?

Mr. W said...

Hehe!

Just you wait, just you wait...

Anonymous said...

ya know, Shannon's building a new house in SW VA in the boonies.

Strange things happen out there....

Anonymous said...

speedy bubbles isn't bad, I prefer Bloons Tower Defense 2

Mr. W said...

> ya know, Shannon's building a new house in SW VA in the boonies.

> Strange things happen out there....

Obviously! ;-)

Anonymous said...

become one with your Italian side and read between the lines....


problem eliminated

Mr. W said...

Letta me thinka about that...

(How's that for a nice stereotype?)